According to the scriptures, Yantras engraved on silver stay powerful for a longer time than those engraved on copper. The Kapali’s Kailasa Yantra in silver gives added incentives apart from the benefits of wearing the copper Yantra. It is especially recommended for peace and harmony, spiritual progress, psychic balance and enhanced psychic capabilities for meditation, healing, dowsing and occult.
Benefits For General Purpose
- gives you clarity
- gives you purpose
- gives you right direction
- gives you power & command
- attainment of desires
- achievement of goals
- gives you confidence & positive personality
- increases good things in your life like fame money, love, friends, etc.
- counteracts obstacles & hindrances in your path/goals/desires
- destroys negative energies around you
- restricts ill fate, destroys bad karma
Benefits For Specific Purpose
- passing a competitive exam
- winning a particular legal case
- getting a better job/promotion/salary
- winning an election/a sport/a competition
- getting a perfect match for marriage
- getting a visa/permanent residentship
- making your family integrated
- getting better staff and bonding in the workplace
- getting recognition and appreciation for your work it synchronizes your energies to achieve the goal faster
Do's & Dont's
NEVER ANOINT THE YANTRA WITH ANYTHING – ABIR, GULAL, SINDURA, KUMKUM,
LIQUIDS/PERFUMES ETC. ARE PROHIBITED. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER AND FIRE.
For any puja purpose only use akshata (rice), saffron or flowers.
– The Yantra is a very personal treasure which cannot be shared with ANYONE.
– Proximity, touch and view of the Yantra by strangers should be avoided.
– Proximity and touch by kin and family should be minimum.
– Any person with critical views about the Yantra should never be allowed to touch it even if
they are your near and dear ones.
– Always remove the Yantra before going to bed and wear it only after having a bath. Remove
Yantra while drinking liquor or having intercourse.
– Yantra should be kept in a clean place / box specially assigned for it every time when
removed from neck.
– For best results, any puja or welcome ritual for the Yantra should only be performed
personally, not by priests or other godmen.