The concept of the original Kailasa Yantra was empowerment through display and propitiation. The Kapali’s Kailasa Yantra is extremely beneficial when displayed in the north – east of the house. It cuts down all the negative energies and enhances positive energy in the house. It beneficially affects all the persons staying/working in the area of its influence. It is a perfect cure for bad Vaastu and Feng Shui.
Do's & Dont's
NEVER ANOINT THE YANTRA WITH ANYTHING – ABIR, GULAL, SINDURA, KUMKUM,
LIQUIDS/PERFUMES ETC. ARE PROHIBITED. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER AND FIRE.
For any puja purpose only use akshata(rice), saffron or flowers.
– The Yantra must not be displayed without assistance from experts which is available for free
when you buy one.
– The Yantra must not be displayed in a desolate place.
– The Yantra should be displayed only in the north-east corner of the house / office / factory /
shop. It need not be exhibited. If kept in a specially designed niche and covered with
wooden or fabric curtain is best.
– If exhibited, selected a place high enough to avoide touch by anyone. It can also be covered
with glass or acrylic.
– Do not change the place of the Yantra without expert advice.